The four-day Certification Boot Camp provides a deep dive into Palladium’s XPP, based on the Kaplan-Norton strategy execution approach, arming you with the necessary skills, tools, and foundations needed to clarify the strategy, drive performance, and optimize data for better decision-making. Endorsed by Drs. Kaplan and Norton and delivered by their experienced faculty, this exclusive course provides a framework of education that focuses awareness and develops a comprehensive and common systems understanding that embeds strategy management and execution capabilities in your organization—improving governance, agility, and performance.
Since its inception in 2008, the program has over 4,000 delegates, including CEOs, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers, from large and small organizations, in both the private and public sectors across 60+ countries—and growing!
- Processes of effective strategy development and translation
- Components of a complete Strategy Map
- Steps to properly design a Balanced Scorecard
- Methods and techniques necessary to cascade and align strategy
- Principles of effective execution and governance
- Key linkage points between strategy and operations
- Processes and tools to monitor/test/adapt strategy and improve decision-making